Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Sweet Beloved Mother

My first post was about someone whose made my life so colorful and bright. In particular, it was about my father, who had left the world to a better one. However, my father could not reach the higher positions and became a very successful gentleman without his life partnership, his other half, his wife. My sweet and beloved mother, who had a huge impact on my father's life and our's (my brothers, my sisters, and myself). My mother has an extraordinary fortitude, perseverance, an altruistic soul and a very kindly heart. The kind of mother who has a great willingness to help other people who have problems; moreover, my mother taught me more than anyone else, she gave me the strength to overcome hardships in my life, yet she left me with invaluable life lessons. Her fortitude and perseverance, have encouraged me to grow up to live the life of an authentic person, a life filled with perseverance and determination.

In addition, my mother's life is the reason which made her such an independent woman with a lot of great personalities. Her father was one of the ten other students who had graduated from the university as the first alumni group to graduate from that college. His major was in biochemistry studies; furthermore, he worked in the ministry of commerce in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for many years in higher positions. After that, he started his own business in the field of commerce; moreover, he provided a lot of businessmen with a very great advices regarding their business. My grandfather was a very successful businessman who travelled the whole world for business, tourist and study. My mother is the only daughter in her family; however, she was not a very spoiled child, her mother made her to do a lot of home chores, besides, she has to study hard for school. Despite of that, she was successful everywhere, her parents adore her for being a very respected daughter and for being an excellent student.

Moreover, my mother is a very educated and knowledgable woman, she studied English Literature at University of Washington, Seattle. Also, she speaks French very well, because she studied it at college for two years. My mother loves to read books almost in every field; furthermore, she loves to read novels and poetry. However, my sweet mother sacrifices all that for one thing, to rear her children and be there all the time, so she is a full time mother!
My mother has given me emotional support since day one; furthermore, she always trusted me due to the fact she has tought me right from wrong. By her teaching me the valuable manners, I have been able to make better choices as a young woman. She has encouraged me to do my best at everything I do and to never give up. My mother has been the best role model for me; she has taught me not to worry about what others think or say about me, as long as I am doing the right thing. Also, she teaches me to stand up for what I believe in no matter what the case is; besides, she has taugh me that no mountain is high enough to climb. Those are a few reasons why she is an excellent role model in my life.

My mother is a diligent and determined woman who has left me with the right direction to be a successful person. I can never thank my mother enough for what she has given to me; for how she suffered when I was in her womb and the pain she had to go through to bring me out to this world. Moreover, the precious lessons from my mother are the luggage for me to go on my road and discover new horizon of knowledge and make my dream become a reality. In the end, I realize the invaluable gift of life and true happiness to view the world more optimistically and to believe in the brighter future, thank you my dearest mother.

3 comments:

  1. Actually, I admire with your writing about both your father and mother. Likewise, your writing is amazing to how use the correct grammar and using the variety of magnificent vocabulary. Indeed, when I read your story, your story teach me great points in life first. Furthermore, how to write correctly, so it pushes me ahead to struggle myself to learn more how to write like this nice story. Masha Allah. Keep going and Godspeed in your education.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yor are make me sad because yor are remine me, i am living here. i am not live korea. i cannot see my parents. by the way Fatma, yor are writing skill is so good. can you teach me? how can do the study for gramma and writing? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very gifted to have such a baby . Thank you GOD.

    your mama, Lulwah .

    ReplyDelete